”Rahhal Ophthalmological Clinic puts innovative technology in the hands of experts to offer patients the most adequate treatment
- Clinical diagnosis: up-to-date equipment allows a more precise examination and help us obtain valuable information for a more accurate diagnosis.
- Surgery: new laser technologies allow more precise and less invasive forms of treatment.
- Management of clinical procedures.
Technology improves results and helps us to offer patients safer and less invasive treatments. It has also allowed us to carry out innovation processes and implement best practices.
Treatment is carried out at the clinic facility under constant supervision of ophthalmologists in order to ensure safer and more satisfactory results.
- LASIK – Laser-Assisted in Situ Keratomileusis
- PRK – Photorefractive Keratectomy
- ReLEx SMILE – Small-Incision Lenticule Extraction
In cases that involve Excimer Laser Surgery it is possible to use a customised Wavefront TM guided system which reduces the induction of high order aberrations and grants a high quality vision.
- SUPRACOR ® – Multifocal laser treatment of presbyopia.
Leave your contact info and we’ll get back to you. You will receive a confirmation email and within a few hours we’ll call you to schedule an appointment.