”Rahhal Ophthalmological Clinic puts innovative technology in the hands of experts to offer patients the most adequate treatment
- Clinical diagnosis: up-to-date equipment allows a more precise examination and help us obtain valuable information for a more accurate diagnosis.
- Surgery: new laser technologies allow more precise and less invasive forms of treatment
- Management of clinical procedures
Technology improves results and helps us to offer patients safer and less invasive treatments. It has also allowed us to carry out innovation processes and implement best practices.
Treatment is carried out at the clinic facility under constant supervision of ophthalmologists in order to ensure safer and more satisfactory results.
- LASIK – Laser-Assisted in Situ Keratomileusis
- PRK – Photorefractive Keratectomy
- ReLEx SMILE – Small-Incision Lenticule Extraction
In cases that involve Excimer Laser Surgery it is possible to use a customised Wavefront TM guided system which reduces the induction of High Order Aberrations and grants a high quality vision.
- SUPRACOR ® – Multifocal laser treatment of presbyopia.
Leave your contact information and we will get back to you to confirm an appointment with one of our specialists. You will receive a confirmation email with information about your request and within the next few hours we will call you to confirm the appointment.